Ultimate Access/Series V electric ceiling-recessed projection screen. You can install the case first, and the tab-tensioned screen later. Motor-in-roller assures quiet and smooth operation. Ceiling-recessed screen with an independently motorized ceiling closure. When the screen is retracted, the closure forms a solid bottom panel giving the ceiling a clean appearance. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- 12" extra drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 15' NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- At the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter, the door of the Ultimate Access opens into the case before the viewing surface descends into the room. Your audience will be impressed by its precision timing and quiet, fluid movement.
Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|118228 Ultimate Access/Series V Motorized Projection Screen - 76 x 140"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Widescreen (1.85:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top