Rolleramic heavy-duty motorized projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches and other large venues. All-wood case may be recessed in the ceiling or painted to match its surroundings. End-mounted, direct-drive motor sits on rubber vibration insulators, minimizing friction and noise. Features:
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20' x 20' and 25' NTSC.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Brighter on-axis viewing than matt white surfaces within a narrower viewing cone. Some loss of clarity. Not for use with ceiling or floor mounted projectors. Flame and mildew resistant, but cannot be cleaned. Now available seamless in all standard sizes through 10' high.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|115057 Rolleramic Motorized Projection Screen - 69 x 92"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top