Rolleramic heavy-duty motorized projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, churches and other large venues. All-wood case may be recessed in the ceiling or painted to match its surroundings. End-mounted, direct-drive motor sits on rubber vibration insulators, minimizing friction and noise. Features:
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- NTSC format screens have black borders on all four sides.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 20' x 20' and 25' NTSC.
- Optionally available in HDTV and WideScreen format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The standard to which all other screen surfaces are compared. Matt white vinyl reflective surface laminated to tear-resistant woven textile base. A matt white surface diffuses projected light in all directions, so the image can be seen from any angle. Provides accurate color rendition as well as superior clarity. Recommended for use with all high light output projection devices. Requires control of ambient light in the audience area. Washable, flame and mildew resistant. Peak gain 1.0.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|115030 Rolleramic Motorized Projection Screen - 141 x 188"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top