Motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Tab-tensioned viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later time. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- 12" extra drop is standard
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|102214 Access/Series V Motorized Front Projection Screen - 76 x 140"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Widescreen (1.85:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top