Motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Tab-tensioned viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added quickly and easily, without tools, at a later time. Features:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Install an Access case first and the screen later.
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- 12" extra drop is standard
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 12' and 200" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
The perfect matt white diffusing surface. Extremely broad light dispersion and spectral uniformity. Panoramic viewing angle and true color rendition. Recommended for use with any type of projector in rooms where the light level can be reasonably controlled. Washable
Ships via FedEx/UPS
back to top
|102167 Access Multiview/Series V Projection Screen - 70 x 70"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top