Signature/Series V ceiling-recessed electric projection screen. Independently motorized aluminum ceiling closure disappears into the white case when screen is lowered. Tab-Tensioning System keeps viewing surface perfectly flat. Hinges are completely concealed allowing you to finish the closure without interfering with its operation. Features:
- Clean appearance of a ceiling-recessed screen.
- The closure is supported for its entire length so no sag is possible.
- All surfaces are bordered in black.
- Perfect for data projection.
- 12" black drop is standard.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 12' x 16' and 14' x 14' and 240" NTSC.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Higher gain surface provides good black retention with accurate light colors and whites. M2500 is black-backed, and tolerates a higher ambient light level in the audience area than many front projection screen surfaces. On-axis gain of 1.5.
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|100373 Signature/V Motorized Front Projection Screen - 63 x 116"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Widescreen (1.85:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top