RivetRite is engineered to provide safe, economical storage of virtually any type of hand loaded material. Structural integrity is ensured by a rigid boltless connection between beams and posts. Starter and add-on units are combined to form economical rows of shelving. Each add-on unit includes a pair of tee posts which are used in common between units. Begin each row with two angle posts from the starter unit and join the desired number of add-on units to complete the row. Finish the last unit with a pair of angle posts from the starter unit.
- 4 shelves channel is designed to provide maximum left to right stability and higher capacity than standard or heavy duty beams - top flange has holes for fastening decking
- Center support to provide front-to-rear support for shelf deck and provides added stability to beams
- Access to contents from all four sides - no braces to get in the way
- Finished in attractive 723 Light Putty color - baked on for permanence
- Double Rivet Starter Units with Center Supports Consist of: 2 double rivet angle beams front to back per shelf level
- Shelves adjustable on 1.5" centers - allows you to custom design unit to fit your load size
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.