The DogTek Dog Electric Fence System will keep your pet safe from intruders. The set includes a transmitter, collar wire, 10 boundary flags, 3 wire connectors, and a test lamp. The Dog Electric Fence System from DogTek is sturdy and durable as it is made using high-quality plastic. The fence is resistant to water, harsh weather conditions, moisture, ground rot, and rust. It is battery operated and includes one CR2 battery. The fence is meant for outdoor use. It delivers moderate amounts of shock if your pet crosses the boundary. The fence has eight levels of static corrections. The fence has an attractive black finish that enhances the overall appeal of the fence.
- Innovative, fully waterproof collar
- 500 feet of perimeter wire
- 6 months autonomy with one battery (Energizer CR2)
- 10 training flags
- Three wire connectors
- One Test Lamp
- Two pairs of contact points (long and short)
- Easy, Do-It-Yourself installation
- Enables you to keep one or more dogs safe
- 2 adjustable zones
- On/off switch
- You can vary both the correction distance and the warning distance independently
- 8 levels of static corrections
- This system has a disclaimer about not working around Power Lines. If customers have power lines close to the area, they want to use the dog fence.
- Pieces Included: Transmitter, collar, 10 flags, wire, 3 wire connectors, test lamp, 2 pairs contact points
- Power Source: Plug-In; Batteries
- Correction Method: Static
- Containment Range: 4050ft²
- Adjustable Range: Up to 450 yards
- Number of Static Correction Levels: 8
See something odd?
Report it here.