The DogTek Boundary Wire lets you create an effective fence to protect your pet from dangerous intruders. It is made using high-quality copper, metal, and plastic that make it sturdy and durable. The wire has a thickness of 20 gauges and has been made specifically for the EF-6000 model. It is resistant to water and harsh weather conditions. This boundary wire is suitable for outdoor use. The Boundary Wire from DogTek is available in a stylish yellow finish that provides excellent physical protection and enhances its overall aesthetic appeal. The boundary wire is lightweight and requires little space for storage. It can be wiped clean using a soft dry cloth. The boundary wire is available in different sizes.
- Static and oxidation resistance and it is burial approved
- 20 gauge perimeter wire for the EF-6000 model
- Yellow polyethylene jacket provides excellent physical protection
- Correction Method: Static
- Containment Range (500 feet 20 AWG Size): 108900ft²
See something odd?
Report it here.