The E 300 - 3 Phase Cold Water Electric Pressure Washer is built for those heavy duty jobs like working on the farm, asbestos abatement, wash bay, or food processing just to name a few. Its a simple looking design that packs a punch with 3,000 PSI and 3.7 GPM. The design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage and the pressure washer self primes. A wire braided hose, brass inlet water filter, Industrial Dirt Killer large turbo nozzle, stainless steel frame with 10'' pneumatic tires, and a four flat tip nozzle set is all included. The E 300 - 3 Phase requires a 3 phase circuit.
- Pressure washer
- Self Priming: This pressure washer is able to independently pump water from most water sources (buckets, ponds, etc.) and does not require water to be pumped into if from a hose
- Pump design gives multi-hour bypass and run-dry capability preventing accidental pump damage, self primes and is freeze proof
- Professional gun-jet lance
- Exit side chemical injection
- Quick couple connections
- Four flat tip nozzle set (0 , 15 , 40 , Soap)
- Industrial Dirt Killer large turbo nozzle
- Kranzle adjustable pressure unloader
- Powder coated steel base with 10'' pneumatic tires
- Steel handles
- Brass inlet water filter
- 3000 PSI
- 3.7 Gallons per minute
- Cleaning power: 11100
- 440 Volts
- Pressure Washer Gun Included: Yes
- Maximum Washing Distance: 50'
- Flow Rate: 3.7 Gallons per Minute (GPM)
- Pressure Washer Type: Cart mounted
- Hose Connection: Quick-connect
- Hose Material: Rubber
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.