The fanciful detailing on the rim of these Whitaker dinner plates adds just the right amount of decoration to main courses. These casual and vintage - styled plates are the perfect backdrop for any kind of main course, from country fried steak with biscuits and gravy to maple-glazed salmon with pineapple salsa. Each dinnerware shape in the Whitaker collection by Paula Deen® has a unique, raised pattern, and the dinner plates feature a curved motif of antique - inspired dots. The Whitaker pattern was inspired by Paula's love of mixing heirloom dinnerware with other favorite pieces, and this dinner plate set works perfectly for everyday meals or for festive celebrations. Conveniently, the dinner plates are microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Dinner plates are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience
- Durable stoneware dinner plates feature delicate details that give a simple yet stylishly vintage look
- Whitaker dinner plates are beautiful on tables set for one or two, or for festive meals for larger groups
- Paula Deen is a registered trademark used with permission
- Pattern: Solid color; Vine and leaf
See something odd?
Report it here.