The artist's wife, dressed in white and balanced by a green and white parasol, commands monumental attention in this striking work that is quite unique of all Monet's paintings. The arrested moment in time is accented by spontaneous brushwork and bold color that still manage to translate the fleeting sunlight, a hallmark of his Impressionist style. The authentic stretched canvas replica painting captures the original work's texture, depth of color, and even its bold brushstrokes, which are applied by hand exclusively for Design Toscano. This replica European style, bright gold-toned, ribbed frame is cast in quality designer resin with an acanthus leaf and floret border that draws the eye toward the beautiful image.
- Woman with a Parasol, 1875 collection
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Authentic stretched canvas
- Hand applied brushstrokes
- Hand cut frame
- Design Toscano exclusive
- Small: 17" H x 15.5" W x 2" D, 10 lbs
- Medium: 28" H x 24" W x 2" D, 17 lbs
- Large: 35" H x 30" W x 2" D, 21 lbs
- Grande: 44.5" H x 38" W x 2" D, 26 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.