To delight the pharaoh in us all, their Egyptian-themed bar and stools greet guests with the style of King Tut, whose image adorns the front, surrounded by tufted faux-leather side panels. Twisted, golden scepter arm rests and footrests are supported by images of Renenutet, the winged cobra goddess. Imagine serving drinks from behind our quality designer resin altar console, hand-painted in the faux gold, silver and ebony tones of the Egyptian palette. The open back of their bar reveals racks designed to hold up to 14 bottles of your favorite wine or liquor, six rows of stemware holders that accommodate up to 18 wine glasses depending on diameter, two generous storage drawers with metal pulls, and six deep storage shelves that provide additional space for bar supplies. Included are two backless, quality designer resin barstools that feature faux-leather seats and scrolled metal legs.
- Set includes an Egyptian bar and two backless bar stools
- Bar has tufted faux-leather side panels
- Twisted, golden scepter arm rests and footrests
- Open back of bar has racks designed to hold up to 14 bottles
- Two generous storage drawers with metal pulls
- Six deep storage shelves that provide additional space for bar supplies
- Bar stools feature faux-leather seats and scrolled metal legs
- Design Toscano exclusive
- Constructed of quality designer resin and metal
- Combination of faux gold, silver and ebony finish
- Six rows of stemware holders accommodate up to 18 wine glasses
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.