Concealed in a dungeon to preclude prophecies of her father's death, Danae writhes on her bed, legs tangled in the sheets as Zeus, transformed into a mist of gold, rains down upon her. This authentic stretched canvas replica effectively captures the luminous glow emanating from Comerre's mythological work, as well as its texture and subtle brushstrokes, which are applied by hand. With bas-relief organic styling, the multi-tiered, replica European style frame is cast in quality designer resin and highlighted with an aged gold-toned finish.
- Artist: Leon Franois Comerre
- Authentic stretched canvas
- Hand applied brushstrokes
- Hand cut frame
- Design Toscano exclusive
- Small: 17" H x 21" W x 2" D, 12 lbs
- Medium: 23" H x 29" W x 2" D, 17 lbs
- Large: 29" H x 37" W x 2" D, 21 lbs
- Grande: 35" H x 45" W x 2" D, 26 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.