Since the 1700s, European castles have filled their massive halls with elaborately carved chairs like our exclusive replica. Picture today's highly skilled craftsmen, like those 300 years ago, carving a single, solid mahogany chair by hand-you'll soon realize why it is wrought with ornate beauty! A hand-rubbed finish and a multi-colored coat of arms jacquard tapestry, upholstered on front and back, give it all the authenticity of a fine period antique.
- Hand carved
- Hand upholstered front and back
- Design Toscano exclusive
- Solid mahogany construction
- Hand rubbed finish and multi-colored coat of arms jacquard tapestry
- Removable Seat Cushion: No
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.