Once embraced by medieval Celtic troubadours, our imported, hand-carved, quality rosewood and birch rendition is a traditional full 22-string harp. This fully functional instrument, also popular as decorative art, is graced with hand-carved knot motifs and fitted with rows of metal tuning pegs and string guides. The Heather Harp features pitch shifters, and both arrive with tuning sets and extra strings. To make traditional music, add our 77-page book, Basic Harp for Beginners. 3 Octaves, 22 Strings.
- Constructed of rosewood and birch
- Traditional style full 22-string harp
- Hand finished and hand carved
- Fitted with rows of metal tuning pegs and string guides
- Pitch shifters with tuning sets and extra strings
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.