Use and care: Denby China has all the elegance of china with all the long-lasting toughness of Denby. It's elegant and refined but also tough, useable and chip-resistant. Dishwasher - we recommend using low temperatures and liquid detergents. Microwave - for cooking and reheating food. Please note: Using microwaves as a means of warming empty dinnerware can cause damage to both your dinnerware and microwave and is therefore not recommended; Freezer – for storing food; Oven – safe to gradually heat to a maximum of 212°F but not suitable for cooking. All pottery and china can crack if exposed to sudden changes in temperature, no matter how strong it is, so please don't take items from the freezer and put them straight into the oven or microwave. Please do not expose to direct heat sources such as the hob or grill.
- Includes dinner plate, salad and dessert plate, soup and cereal bowl
- Place setting
- Material: Bone china
- Strong, durable and chip resistant
- Dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe
- Capacity: 12.5 Ounce
- Salad and dessert plate: 9"
- Soup and cereal bowl: 6.25"
- Dinner plate:11.5"
- Shape: Round
- Country of Manufacture: Thailand
See something odd?
Report it here.