Introducing a new collection of professional cookware designed by the celebrated British architect, industrial designer, and author John Pawson. This collection combines complex functionality and formal simplicity to give the line its unique contemporary character and appeal.
- Designed for optimal heat transfer
- InductoSeal technology that combines 7 layers of stainless steel and a copper core hermetically sealed base
- Large, easy to grasp, solid-cast stay-cool handles
- Perfect pouring rim for any liquid
- No rivets or screws and hermetically sealed bottom to meet professional hygiene standards
- Double-side lid for extra insulation
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Surface Treatment: Silvinox for superior shine
- Side Material: 7-Ply material
- Heavy 18/10 stainless steel Triplinduc-clad construction leads to 30% more efficiency when using induction cooking
- Silver-white Silvinox finish
- John Pawson for Demeyere collection
- Warranty: 30-Year guarantee (10-year guarantee for professional use)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Pieces Included: Pot, lid
- Stove Type Compatibility: Gas; Electric; Induction; Glass
- Product Warranty: 30 years for residential use, 10 years for commercial use
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.