Introducing a new collection of professional cookware designed by celebrated British architect, industrial designer, and author, John Pawson. This collection combines complex functionality and formal simplicity to give the line its unique contemporary character and appeal. As with other lines of Demeyere cookware, John Pawson is a premier, high-performance commercial-quality collection.
- Lid not included
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Designed for optimal heat transfer
- Large, easy to grasp, solid cast stay-cool handle
- No rivets or screws and hermetically sealed bottom to meet professional hygiene standards
- Surface treatment: Silvinox for superior shine
- Base material: InductoSeal
- Side material: 7-Ply Material
- Heavy 18/10 stainless steel triplinduc clad construction leads to 30% more efficiency when using induction cooking
- Rim-to-rim 7-Ply construction of stainless steel layers around an aluminum core
- Warranty: 30-Year guarantee (10-year guarantee for professional use)
- Base Material: Aluminum; Multi-Ply; Stainless Steel
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.