The Sphere Top Spider luminaire sets the standard in flexibility for architectural area lighting. Dome shaped, rugged, heavy-gauge, spun aluminum housing, and fully gasketed for weathertight integrity. Standard finish is dark bronze, but other architectural colors are available. The Sphere Top Spider luminaire offers unparalleled variety in one family of fixtures. Ideal for streets, parking lots, and surrounding areas. U.L. listed and CSA certified for wet locations.
- Post mount head
- Bronze finish
- Die cast aluminum construction
- Spun-aluminum top is finished in polyester powder coat
- Long life core-and-coil HID ballast
- Premium segmented optical modules
- Load bearing structure for arm, yoke or spider mountings
- Die-cast aluminum door frame has concealed hinges and is flush with the bottom of the housing
- Thermal shock and impact resistant clear tempered flat glass
- Porcelain screw-shell socket fits mogul-base HID lamps Medium-base lamps are standard for 150W and below and small segmented optics up to 175W MH and 150WHPS
- UL 1598 listed for wet location
- Wattage: 150
- Overall dimensions: 23.11" H x 18" W
This is commercial not residential lighting
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.