The DeLonghi HMP1500 Mica Panel Heater is a lightweight and stylish way to heat your room with its sleek, modern design. This versatile unit can be mounted on the wall or used free standing. It even has a handle and caster wheels for portability. Two heat settings and adjustable thermostat allows you to control the energy consumption and heat output to match your comfort zone. The safety thermal cut-off feature automatically turns the unit off if it gets too warm so there is no risk of overheating. The internal tip-over switch automatically turns the unit off should it become unstable or tip over offering you further protection.
- Freestanding or wall mountable (wall mounting kit included)
- Lightweight and stylish with sleek, modern design
- Handle and caster wheels for portability
- Frost prevention mode maintains room temperature at 41 degrees farenheit preventing freezing with minimal energy consumption
- Power and caution indicator lights
- Safety thermal cut-off feature automatically turns the unit off if it gets too warm so there is no risk of overheating
- Internal tip-over switch automatically turns the unit off should it become unstable or tip over
- Package contents: mica panel, stand with castors, wall mounting kit
- Finish: Black
- Low heat settings : 750W
- High heat settings : 1500W
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Required: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Wattage: Low: 750 Watts (W)
- Wattage: High: 1500 Watts (W)
- Maximum Coverage Area: 136.18 Square Feet
- Number of Settings: 2
- Thermostat Included: Yes
- Setting Types: High Heat; Low Heat
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.