The perfect complement to any club chair, the Darlington Leather Cocktail Ottoman brings comfort and relaxation while adding refinement and elegance to any setting. This ottoman offers plenty of space to not only rest weary feet, but to also place newspapers, magazines, or even a tray for relaxed dining or snacking. Covered almost entirely with rich, brown leather, this piece is a great way to add the coveted look and style of leather to any room. Even if the chair or piece of furniture it is placed beside isn't matching leather, the natural, neutral tone of this luxurious ottoman will allow it to perfectly mesh into its surroundings. The top features four buttoned tufts, which add to the look of handmade craftsmanship that this ottoman possesses. This is also evident in the intricate stitching that lines each edge, and that also gently rises from each side towards the center, intersecting and creating the aforementioned tufts. The vast majority of this piece is leather, with only the feet and supporting beams made of hardwood (the frame is hardwood as well, but isn't visible). The wood feet and frame are accurately carved and shaped into a simple, modern style, but are then delicately stained to perfectly accent the richness of the brown leather. With a wood frame, and not plastic, you can have peace of mind that it will last for many years.
- Perfect for any club chair, even if it isn't made of leather
- Smooth surface easily accommodates trays and other display pieces
- Perfect size for complementing both love seats and sofas
- Goes great in a living room, bedroom, or as a centerpiece in a smaller, intimate setting
- Very well padded to give tired feet a loving home
- Material:Bonded leather
- Upholstery Material: Faux leather