Da-Lite offers a wide range of rigid rear projection screen systems for any need ranging from corporate boardrooms to home theaters, designed to provide the highest resolution and most accurate color fidelity. With Da-Lite rear projection screens, viewers can enjoy bright, high resolution images without turning the lights off. This coating is deposited on a transparent glass (Da-Glas) or acrylic (Da-Plex) substrate. Da-Lite utilizes a special coating process which chemically bonds the optical layer to the substrate, creating a very high degree of adhesion guaranteed not to peel or strip off.
- HDTV Format
- Impressive architectural design adds sophistication to any installation
- Dovetail frame eliminates light leakage
- Frame size equals screen viewing area plus 5-1/2''
- Black anodized finish
- Da-Plex Rigid Rear Projection Screen collection
- The Da-Plex is the optimal rigid rear projection screen with eight coating options formulated to fit your application requirements
- The Da-Plex is an acrylic, lightweight rigid rear projection screen, and coatings are permanently bonded to the substrate and cannot peel off
- Four factory framing options available: Base, Deluxe, Standard, and Self-Trimming
- Larger sizes available upon request
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.