A Da-Lite Polacoat rear projection screen consists of a specially formulated optical coating, designed to provide the highest resolution and most accurate color fidelity. This coating is deposited on a transparent glass (Da-Glas) or acrylic (Da-Plex) substrate. Da-Lite utilizes a special coating process which chemically bonds the optical layer to the substrate, creating a very high degree of adhesion guaranteed not to peel or strip off.
- AV Format
- Impressive architectural design adds sophistication to any installation
- Dovetail frame eliminates light leakage
- Frame insert size equals screen viewing area plus 4''
- Black anodized finish
- Da-Plex Rigid Rear Projection Screen collection
- The Da-Plex is the optimal rigid rear projection screen with eight coating options formulated to fit your application requirements
- The Da-Plex is an acrylic, lightweight rigid rear projection screen, and coatings are permanently bonded to the substrate and cannot peel off
- Four factory framing options available: Base, Deluxe, Standard, and Self-Trimming
- Larger sizes available upon request
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.