The Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol® is a ceiling recessed electric screen with a masking system. Designed for home theater, the screen can accommodate a variety of image formats with the masking system, and be concealed in the ceiling when not in use.
- Projection screen
- Ideal for home theaters or where a variety of image formats are projected
- View from ''Letterbox'' to ''NTSC'' format or from ''HDTV'' to ''NTSC'' format with concealed-in-the-ceiling screen
- Second motor lowers and raises black masks into position to convert screen to different format
- Black case standard
- Front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity
- The Tensioned Dual Mask is available with a silent motor option. Unique ''step-back'' masking design eliminates shadows
- Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol collection
- Screen Material: Audio VisionScreen Format: Cinemascope - HDTVDesigned for applications where a more realistic soundstage is desired, this fabric allows for the installation of speakers to be placed behind the surface. With virtually no sound loss and good image quality, this fabric provides the same optical characteristics as the Da-Mat surface with specially designed perforations to allow sound to pass through the screen material. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Seamless surfaces in all standard sizes
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.