The Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol® is a ceiling recessed electric screen with a masking system. Designed for home theater, the screen can accommodate a variety of image formats with the masking system, and be concealed in the ceiling when not in use.
- Projection screen
- Ideal for home theaters or where a variety of image formats are projected
- View from ''Letterbox'' to ''NTSC'' format or from ''HDTV'' to ''NTSC'' format with concealed-in-the-ceiling screen
- Second motor lowers and raises black masks into position to convert screen to different format
- Black case standard
- Front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity
- The Tensioned Dual Mask is available with a silent motor option. Unique ''step-back'' masking design eliminates shadows
- Tensioned Dual Masking Electrol collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Audio VisionScreen Format: Letterbox FormatWith the same optical characteristics as the High Contrast Da-Mat material, this surface is designed to provide the viewer with a more realistic soundstage by placing speakers behind the screen and allowing the sound to be transmitted through the material. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Seamless surfaces in all standard sizes
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.