Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
The Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- Projection screen
- Tensioning system provides an extra flat surface for optimum image quality
- Handsome white case and closure doors provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles
- Meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Plenum Testing Standards for use in air handling spaces
- Standard with built-in Low Voltage Control
- Format: HDTV
- Screen Gain: 1.3
- Designed to have the case installed during the rough-in stages of construction and the fabric during the finish stage
- Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol collection
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension
- Available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) or Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) built into the case
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.