For larger venue installs, the Professional Electrol® can be ceiling recessed, wall mounted or suspended from the ceiling. The screen features a wooden housing with adjustable brackets that can be used in any type of installation.
The Professional Electrol does not include the Tensioning Cable System.
- Projection Screen
- Ideal for large screen applications in stage or auditorium settings
- Heavy-duty screen for exposed or recessed installation without doors
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch
- Professional Electrol collection
- Screen Material: Matte WhiteScreen Format: Video FormatOne of the most versatile screen surfaces and a good choice for situations when presentation material is being projected and ambient light is controllable. Its surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Black painted case
- Seamless surfaces up to and including 16’ high
See something odd?
Report it here.