- Ideal for home theaters or where a variety of image formats are projected. View from "Letterbox" to "NTSC" format or from "HDTV" to "NTSC" format with concealed-in-the-ceiling screen.
- Second motor lowers and raises black masks into position to convert screen to different format.
- Unique "step-back" masking design eliminates shadows.
- Black case standard. White case available upon request.
- All fabrics listed below will be seamless.
One of the most versatile screen surfaces and a good choice for situations when presentation material is being projected and ambient light is controllable. Its surface evenly distributes light over a wide viewing area. Colors remain bright and life-like, with no shifts in hue. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Matte White Dual Masking Electrol - Cinemascope Format 58" x 136" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Boardroom/Office, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Cinemascope (2.35:1)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top