The Imager is for video projection applications and features a rounded, mid-sized, powder-coated frame with snaps on the back for easy surface installation.
- Projection Screen
- Cinemascope Format
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of a black powder coated frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Imager collection
- Screen Material: PearlescentA non-supported vinyl fabric, offering a higher degree of reflectivity and brilliance without loss of image quality or resolution. This surface is a good choice when producing video images with a lower output projector and where there is a high amount of ambient light present. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 40° Gain: 1.5
- 2” Rounded aluminum frame
- Standard black powder coated frame; Pro-Trim® and veneer finishes available upon request
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.