The Horizon Electrol® offers precision four-position masking, ensuring the masking system remains flush with the surface. Designed for video projection applications, the Horizon Electrol eliminates shadows around the image, and can be stopped in any of the four masking positions during operation.
The Horizon Electrol does not include the Tensioning Cable System.
- Projection Screen
- The Horizon Electrol® is the first screen available allowing four-position masking with the touch of a button
- Dry contacts are provided on the electronic controller so you can adjust the screen to the factory presets from a properly equipped projector or master control
- Careful engineering ensures the masking remains flush against the surface of the screen, preventing distracting shadows around the image
- Equipped with a six-button wall switch, you can automatically open and close the screen, halt operation and position the screen into any of the four aspect ratios
- Black case standard
- Horizon Electrol collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Matte WhiteScreen Format: HDTV FormatDesigned for moderate output DLP and LCD projectors. This screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient light is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base material and reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
- Wall keypad and infrared remote control
- Standard remote control with optional radio frequency receiver
- In-the-roller motor mounting system
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness
- Seamless surfaces
- Available with silent motor option
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.