- Suitable for mounting on the wall or into wall opening.
- Easily attached front or rear projection screen surface with snaps or optional Velcro.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to back of black powder coated frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame available with Pro-TrimŽ finish for an additional charge. Pro-TrimŽ is a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss. The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.4
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Power Da-Snap Fixed Frame Screen - 50" x 80" 16:1 Wide Format
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Greater than 2.0|
|Special Features:||Beveled Edges|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top