- Available in sizes from 60" to 240" diagonal in video format and 77" to 220" diagonal in HDTV format.
- Cinema Contour® has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to the back of an aluminum frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss. The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.4
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Power Cinema Contour Fixed Frame Screen - 52" x 122" Cinemascope Format
|Aspect Ratio:||Cinemascope (2.35:1)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Greater than 2.0|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top