- Designed specifically for ceiling recessed installation in any conference or boardroom.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure conceals screen when not in use.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- The Boardroom is available with the silent motor option.
A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss. The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.4
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Power Boardroom Electrol - AV Format 10' x 10' diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top