- Ceiling recessed manually operated screen.
- Developed with the installation process in mind, the AdvantageŽ Manual Screen with Controlled Screen Return (CSR) provides the convenience and flexibility of installing the case and fabric/roller assemblies at separate stages of construction.
- A floating mounting method utilizing adjustable roller brackets is designed into the lightweight, extruded aluminum case allowing the centering or offsetting of the screen.
- Finished case edges provide a clean look and comfortable build-in of ceiling tiles.
- The CSR system ensures the quiet controlled return of the screen into the case providing optimal performance and smooth, consistent operation.
- Screens with the CSR feature must be fully extended. There are not intermediate stopping positions.
- Pull cord included.
A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss. The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.4
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Power Advantage Manual with CSR - Video Format 180" diagonal
|Aspect Ratio:||Video/NTSC (4:3)|
|Product Category:||Manual Screens|
|Screen Gain:||Greater than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Controlled Screen Return|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top