- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the AdvantageŽ Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
A technological breakthrough, providing the reflectivity and optical characteristics of a traditional glass beaded surface with the ability to clean the surface when necessary. Its smooth textured surface provides the highest gain of all front projection screen surfaces with no resolution loss. The moderate viewing angle and its ability to reflect light back along the projection axis make this surface the best choice for situations where there is a moderate amount of ambient light and the projector is placed on a table-top or in the same horizontal viewing plane as the audience. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 2.4
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Power Advantage Deluxe Electrol - AV Format 10' x 10' diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 2.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top