- Available in sizes from 60" to 240" diagonal in video format and 77" to 220" diagonal in HDTV format.
- Cinema Contour® has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to the back of an aluminum frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
High Contrast Cinema Perf
With the same optical characteristics as High Contrast Cinema Vision, this surface is perforated to allow placement of a center channel speaker behind the screen surface while allowing the sound to transmit through the material. Ideal for use in environments with moderate control of ambient light. Screen surface can be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|High Contrast Cinema Perforated Cinema Contour Fixed Frame Screen - 65" x 116" HDTV Format
|Aspect Ratio:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||Between 1.0 and 2.0|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top