- The Horizon Electrol® is the first screen available allowing four-position masking with the touch of a button.
- Dry contacts are provided on the electronic controller so you can adjust the screen to the factory presets from a properly equipped projector or master control.
- Careful engineering ensures the masking remains flush against the surface of the screen, preventing distracting shadows around the image.
- Equipped with a six-button wall switch, you can automatically open and close the screen, halt operation and position the screen into any of the four aspect ratios.
- Black case standard. White case available upon request.
High Contrast Matte White
Designed for moderate output DLP and LCD projectors. This screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient light is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base material and reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|HC Matte White Horizon Electrol - HDTV Format 45" x 80" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top