- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Handsome black painted case blends with any decor.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- The Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.
High Contrast Da-Mat
With a special gray surface, this screen material is designed for use with today's high output LCD, DLP and D-ILA projectors. By lowering the black levels of the projected video image, this surface creates a more film-like image and is a good choice when video is the main source of projected information. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|HC Da-Mat Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol - Video Format 72" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||Less Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top