- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Handsome black painted case blends with any decor.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- The Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.
High Contrast Cinema Vision
Designed for today’s moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|HC Cinema Vision Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol - AV Format 8' x 8' diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top