- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case.
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
High Contrast Cinema Vision
Designed for today’s moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|HC Cinema Vision Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol - HDTV Format 119" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top