- Now available in Video Format sizes up to 18' wide and HDTV Format sizes up to 21'8"!
- Fully customizable to aspect ratios and sizes upon request and includes a three position Decora style wall switch.
- Can be controlled with Da-Lite's Video Projector Interface, Single Motor Low Voltage Controller, or Da-Lite's line of Integrated Screen Control products for more sophisticated control and networking.
- All surfaces will be seamless.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
Flexible Fabric Screen: A translucent, neutral gray vinyl fabric that allows rear projection in applications where a rigid acrylic or glass screen are not possible. This specially designed gray vinyl surface offers the same high transmission and low reflectance values as a rigid rear projection screen for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition, image contrast and a moderately wide viewing angle. Ideally suited for both lace and grommet and snap button type screens used in portable installations. This material requires tensioning due to its flexible nature. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 1.3
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Da-Tex (Rear) Tensioned Professional Electrol - Video Format 220" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Classroom|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top