- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the Tensioned AdvantageŽ Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case.
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
Flexible Fabric Screen: A translucent, neutral gray vinyl fabric that allows rear projection in applications where a rigid acrylic or glass screen are not possible. This specially designed gray vinyl surface offers the same high transmission and low reflectance values as a rigid rear projection screen for optimal viewing. It yields excellent color rendition, image contrast and a moderately wide viewing angle. Ideally suited for both lace and grommet and snap button type screens used in portable installations. This material requires tensioning due to its flexible nature. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 30° Gain: 1.3
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Da-Tex (Rear) Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol - Video Format 120" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top