- Excellent for video projection applications.
- The Tensioned Horizon Electrol® is the first screen available allowing four-position masking with the touch of a button.
- Dry contacts are provided on the electronic controller so you can adjust the screen to the factory presets from a properly equipped projector or master control.
- Careful engineering ensures the masking remains flush against the surface of the screen, preventing distracting shadows around the image.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system allows for quiet operation.
- Equipped with a six-button wall switch, you can automatically open and close the screen, halt operation and position the screen into any of the four aspect ratios.
- Screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface for optimum image quality when using video or data projection.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Unique "step-back" masking design eliminates shadows.
- Black case standard. White case available upon request.
A screen surface with a smooth, white vinyl finish for precise image reproduction that provides an exceptionally wide viewing angle and no resolution loss. It is a highly flexible fabric that may be folded or rolled. Its versatility makes it a great choice for situations with good control over ambient light and where an exceptionally wide viewing angle is necessary. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Da-Mat Tensioned Horizon Electrol - Video Format 87" x 116" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top