- Available in sizes from 60" to 240" diagonal in video format and 77" to 220" diagonal in HDTV format.
- Cinema Contour® has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications.
- Surface mounts to the back of an aluminum frame that provides a masking border.
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
A screen surface with a smooth, white vinyl finish for precise image reproduction that provides an exceptionally wide viewing angle and no resolution loss. It is a highly flexible fabric that may be folded or rolled. Its versatility makes it a great choice for situations with good control over ambient light and where an exceptionally wide viewing angle is necessary. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 60° Gain: 1.0
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Da-Mat Cinema Contour Fixed Frame Screen - 69" x 110" 16:1 Wide Format
|Product Category:||Permanently Tensioned Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Gain:||1.0 (Standard)|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top