- Excellent for video projection applications.
- The Tensioned Horizon Electrol® is the first screen available allowing four-position masking with the touch of a button.
- Dry contacts are provided on the electronic controller so you can adjust the screen to the factory presets from a properly equipped projector or master control.
- Careful engineering ensures the masking remains flush against the surface of the screen, preventing distracting shadows around the image.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system allows for quiet operation.
- Equipped with a six-button wall switch, you can automatically open and close the screen, halt operation and position the screen into any of the four aspect ratios.
- Screen is tensioned for an extra flat surface for optimum image quality when using video or data projection.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Unique "step-back" masking design eliminates shadows.
- Black case standard. White case available upon request.
A unique non-supported vinyl fabric that offers a bright, uniform image with no color shift at any viewing angle. This surface is designed to provide a higher amount of brightness for lower output projector types such as CRT. Its increased reflectivity will help enhance the image brightness in situations where a low level of ambient light is present. This surface is a good choice when producing video images. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 1.3
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Cinema Vision Tensioned Horizon Electrol - Video Format 87" x 116" diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Classroom, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top