- Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Handsome black painted case blends with any decor.
- Standard with a Decora style three position wall switch.
- Optional Floating Mounting Bracket allows screen to be mounted onto wall or ceiling studs and aligned left or right after installation by releasing two sets of screws.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- The Tensioned Cosmopolitan® Electrol® is available with built in low voltage control, silent motor and silent motor with low voltage control options.
A unique non-supported vinyl fabric that offers a bright, uniform image with no color shift at any viewing angle. This surface is designed to provide a higher amount of brightness for lower output projector types such as CRT. Its increased reflectivity will help enhance the image brightness in situations where a low level of ambient light is present. This surface is a good choice when producing video images. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 1.3
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Cinema Vision Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol - AV Format 7' x 9' diagonal
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use Options:||Auditorium, Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Square (1:1)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Wall/Ceiling Mounted|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top