The Cinema Contour® features a wider, more substantial frame as well as the latest technology in projection surfaces designed for 4K and Ultra HD to maximize the technology of your projector. The larger standard black frame gives the eye a point of reference and enhances contrast for film purists and aficionados. The Cinema Contour can be customized by frame, finish, size and surface.
- Projector screen
- Cinema Contour® has a 45-degree angle cut frame for a sleek, modern appearance
- Provides a perfectly flat viewing surface for video projection applications
- Surface mounts to the back of an aluminum frame that provides a masking border
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- Format: HDTV
- Frame standard with Pro-Trim® finish, a fabric frame covering that aesthetically enhances the appearance of the installation while absorbing light that surrounds the viewing area
- Cinema Contour collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Da-MatWith a special gray surface, this screen material is designed for use with today's high output LCD, DLP and D-ILA projectors. By lowering the black levels of the projected video image, this surface creates a more film-like image and is a good when video is the main source of projected information. This screen surface is best used when there is good control of ambient lighting and a moderately wide viewing angle is desired. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 0.8
See something odd?
Report it here.