- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- UL Plenum Rated case.
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
A unique non-supported vinyl fabric that offers a bright, uniform image with no color shift at any viewing angle. This surface is designed to provide a higher amount of brightness for lower output projector types such as CRT. Its increased reflectivity will help enhance the image brightness in situations where a low level of ambient light is present. This surface is a good choice when producing video images. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 45° Gain: 1.3
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|Advantage Deluxe Tensioned Motorized Front Projection Screen - 108x144"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||Full Screen (4:3)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
|Special Features:||Tab Tensioned|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top