- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch.
- For easy installation, the AdvantageŽ Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case.
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
High Contrast Matte White
Designed for moderate output DLP and LCD projectors. This screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient light is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base material and reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
Ships via Truck Freight Delivery
back to top
|94281 Advantage Deluxe Electrol Motorized Front Projection Screen - 54x96"
|Product Category:||Electric Screens|
|Recommended Use:||Home Theater|
|Screen Format:||HDTV (16:9)|
|Screen Gain:||Greater Than 1.0|
|Screen Style:||Ceiling Recessed|
We're sorry, we have no FAQs to display.
back to top